PSAC Local 610
University of Western Ontario
1313 Somerville House
London, ON  N6A 3K7

General Inquiries:
519.661.4137 (p)
519.850.2998 (f)

Fall/Winter Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 2pm
Office Closed from
11:45am to 12:15pm Daily

View complete PSAC610 Personnel Contact Information Here.


Socialize with Us

PSAC Facebook Link     PSAC Twitter Link


Sign Your Union Card!

Become a member in good standing simply by signing your blue union card every academic year. You must sign your union card in order to be eligible for union benefits, vote, etc. The blue union cards are available in the office.

It's Your Union...Get Involved!

Become a steward and/or join a committee!


Vote Now At The On-Campus Satellite Polls! Hurry, Polls Are Open Up To Tomorrow (Oct. 8) Only.

PSAC Local 610, Your TA and Postdoc Union at Western, supports the following message from the UWO USC (also see this link) . Go Vote!

"It's time Western. It's time to make your voice heard by directing the future of our national community. As the federal election approaches, Western students will have two unique opportunities to vote on campus - first through satellite polls and then in residences.


What are Satellite Polls?

Satellite polls are polls that allow Canadian citizens to vote for their home riding in a different location. For example, if you are a Western student from Vancouver, you are able to vote in that riding at one of the Satellite polls if you choose to do so. We will have two satellite polls on campus between October 5th - 8th for your convenience. If you are interested in voting in the London riding, you can still vote at these polls between Oct 5th - 8th.

AT: Sommerville House 3366 and UCC 269 (Community Rooms)

What about on election day?

On election day, October 19th, anyone can vote in their local London riding. If you live in a residence, you can vote at the following locations:
Saugeen @ Saugeen
Elgin, Alumni, Med-Syd, Delaware @ Elgin
Essex, London @ London
Perth, Ontario @ Ontario

If you live off campus, you can visit elections.ca to find out your polling station.

What do I need to vote?

1. Proof of Address This is a piece of ID that has your address on it. If you would like to vote for your home riding, your drivers licence or health card will work. If you would like to vote in a London riding, head to WesternVotes.ca to print a proof of address form (instructions below)

Proof of Address:
If you would like to print off a proof of address form, here are the steps to take:
1. Login to your Student Centre
2. Edit your address to your current London address
3. Login to WesternVotes.ca
4. Print

1. Proof of Name This piece of ID can be almost anything with your name on it. For example, your student card, credit card, drivers licence, etc. For more examples head to elections.ca

Remember you need both proof of address and proof of name

How can I stay informed in the election?

Keep checking this event for updates on the debates and campaigns to learn about the London candidates and leaders. Also check out @westernvotes and #westernvotes for more information.

For further inquiries, contact:
Lindsee Perkins, USC Vice-President External: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Jamie Cleary, USC AVP External: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."


A significant portion of our members are also members of the University of Western Ontario Society of Graduate Students.