top of page

What contract do I hold?

Western University holds various work contracts for graduate students. Unfortunately, we are only unionizing graduate students with a Graduate Student Assistants (GSA) or Graduate Research Assistants (GRA). To determine what contract you hold, please see below.

Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA)
GTAs are currently unionized under PSAC 610. They perform duties related to teaching and marking and receive taxable income.
bottom of page