top of page

Strike Hardship Fund

Hardship form link:

Members who (1) work more than 70 hours, (2) face budget deficits for living essentials (e.g., rent, hydro, electricity, groceries) as a result of loss of TA pay AND (3) have completed strike duties may apply for the strike hardship fund. Find the form here. Please do not contact the admin email without checking the strike FAQ first and please do not send questions until after you have received a response. When in doubt, fill it out (instead of emailing). A member of the committee will reply soon with a notification or further questions.

bottom of page