top of page

Strike Accommodations

Members who have protected human rights grounds (e.g., religious, family, or disability status) or who are living away from London may apply for accommodations while striking. Find the form here. Please do not contact the accommodations email without checking the strike FAQ first and please do not send questions until after you have received a response. When in doubt, fill it out (instead of emailing). A member of the committee will reply soon with a notification or further questions.

bottom of page